Monday, February 3, 2014

Groundhog Picks Seahawks

(PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA)  Weather seer and Al Roker impersonator Punxsutawney Phil did double duty yesterday, predicting what everyone already knew about this winter and correctly calling the Seahawks Super Bowl blowout of the Denver Broncos.  "The Seahawks are going to roll the Broncos," said Phil, "I see a safety early, a kickoff return to open the second half and a scowl that never leaves Peyton's face.  I have no idea why you clowns only ask me about the weather, you should try holding me up in front of a March Madness Bracket."  The confident ground hog then whipped out a wad of cash and started placing his Super Bowl bets, "First I'm taking the over on the national anthem, then I'll run the table from there.  I hope to rake in enough to move to Florida; Punxsutawney sucks in the winter."

No comments: